Friday, July 21, 2017

How about some snippets and bit's and pieces for a Friday post?


How NOT to stage a house to sale!
 http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4302-Colony-West-Dr_Richmond_TX_77406_M72430-94369

Can you imagine anyone living with all this stuff?  YIKES!



I enjoy following South Shore Decorating's blog and Thursday they featured "Dramatic Rooms."
I liked all of them, but this was my favorite.
There is so much to like about this vignette, from the art work to the lights to the pillows on the divine sofa.
Check out their website and see which is your favorite room.
South Shore Decorating Dramatic Rooms


My granddaughter who just got back from Spain now has the most fun job while waiting for her final semester at UT.  It is so perfect for her.  She is assistant to one of the cutest and most popular fashion bloggers in the Dallas/Austin area, Dani Austin.  Her Instagram link is Dani Austin
and blog is theDaniAustin.  Check her out.
 
Let me just say that Cassidy is having a ball.  They were in Austin, taking pictures at the boutique Hotel Ella and this is the two of them acting and looking like sisters.  Cassidy is on the right.  They are just too cute.


If you are or desire to be a Prayer Warrior, let me recommend a book I recently discovered.
Take Words With You
It is a comprehensive compilation of over 2500 Scripture promises and prayers to provide "tangible traction" to your prayers.  It is an excellent tool to pray God's Word back to Him.

The eBook is currently $0.00 on Kindle Unlimited.


I hope you have enjoyed my Friday bits and pieces.
Have a great weekend.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that living room is just gorgeous. I love the art and the colors. Your grandkids are soo cute and live such interesting fun lives. How happy this must make you. Good book suggestion. Hope your having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    โคนัน เดอะมูฟวี่

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.