Happy Easter Week!
It is always a good week when Hodgepodgers can meet together with
1. In honor of the date...when were you last sent on a 'fool's errand'?
I hate to pass on the very first question, but I can't think of anything relating to this.
2. Peter Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, The Energizer Bunny, The Easter Bunny, Rabbit (Pooh's friend), White Rabbit (of Wonderland fame), or the Trix Rabbit...which of these 'famous' rabbits can you best relate to right now?
I guess Peter Rabbit. I feel like I am literally hopping down the bunny trail right now on several levels, both by choice and some not of my choosing.
3. When did you last find yourself scrambling to get something done? Explain.
Yesterday, today and tomorrow? Lots to get done this busy week, but it's all good and either will or will not get done and that's alright. Except of course, the clothes into the suitcase by Monday morning is not an option.
4. Last time you were up at the literal crack of dawn? Why? Last time you stayed up all night? Why?
I am awake quite often at the crack of dawn because of a crazy sleep pattern. But on a regular basis I am up and going before dawn to get to the gym every morning. And this is retirement? I have not deliberately stayed up all night in a mighty long time and it would have been because of an emergency; however, I have stayed up all night due to insomnia.
5. Crack a book, crack a bottle, crack a joke, crack an egg...which have you done most recently?
Crack an egg.
Sunday morning and evening. Sunday mornings are times of worship and Bible Study and on Sunday evenings we meet with a special group of friends for prayer and communion. This is a special time.
7. What's something I'd find on a bookshelf in your home? Other than a book I mean!
There are plaques of recognition for both Hubby and me, and a few framed pictures but mostly books. We have two bookcases in our office with one containing only commentaries and Bible study material. The other contains inspirational and informational books and material. I have actually run out of display space due to the volume of books.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
On Monday's blog, I mentioned that I have been converting slides and storing them on my computer. I found another box of old slides yesterday and just had to share with you a few precious Easter pics from years ago. My kids are now 45 and 43 but they may always remain this age in my heart.
|Easters 1972, 1974, 1975|