I so don't have time for blogging this morning, but it's been so long since I did anything.
1. This week is County Fair Week in my old stomping grounds. The Fairfield County (Ohio) Fair holds fond memories for me, especially of the marching band show on the race track, in front of the grandstand, and of 4-H sewing projects. Do you have a memory to share of a county or state fair!!
We had Parish Fairs since I live in Louisiana and the only one I remember going to was when I must have been in the 7th or 8th grade. I remember being on the Ferris Wheel and it stopping with me on the very top and thinking if I ever get down I won't get back up here.
I've never been to a Louisiana State Fair, even though it is held in my current city. I have been to the Texas State Fair and it was quite the experience. Can we just say everything is BIG in Texas!
2. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
A bear (LOL)
3. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
I'm not much into mythical characters, so not having time to think on this, I don't have an answer.
4. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
No one is exempt!
5. Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?
I think the Bible admonishes us to ask for wisdom but I don't recall it ever specifying intelligence.
6. Tell us something random about the rest of your week!
Tomorrow we go to Hubby's 60th HS Class Reunion. There are fewer now than even ten years ago when this picture was taken, but it should be a good day for those remaining. They will be recognized at all the festivities which is fitting.