Friday, September 7, 2018

Wordless Friday Fotos

I recently read something by one of my favorite bloggers where she challenged us as bloggers to take a picture of something beautiful every day then post on Friday. Since I am behind in accepting this challenge, I took several pictures of things in my yard where I found beauty.  And, this is my wrap-up for the week.

Wordless Friday Fotos










"Heavenly Father, let today and every day be a time of worship.  Let me worship You, not only with words and deeds, but also with my heart.  In the quiet moments of the day, let me praise You and thank You for creating me, loving me, guiding me, and saving me.  Amen!"

Happy Friday!

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. All of these are true beauties, Elizabeth! And such a beautiful prayer at the end, thank you for blessing my day. Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I especially love the prayer. Thank you for the reminder to thank Him all day every day.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one. I need to join in on this.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.