Monday, September 17, 2018

Transitioning Seasons With B/W & Red #4


Yes, I promised you Black with Red from HUDSON HOUSE in Shreveport, LA, this week.


What is not to love about this top and outfit.

Because the top is rather high in front, I paired it with my own black dress pants instead of leggings.


I also selected to not wear a necklace with this top because I like the simplicity of the neckline and didn't want to distract from the whimsy design on the top.


I did however, add a cute pair of earrings that compliment without distracting.


As you can tell, the design wraps around the right shoulder and back.



This is such a smart looking outfit and would be suitable to take from office to evening or any casual or dress event.

Next Monday I will show one of the tops that has found a place in my closet.  Come back to see if you would have it in yours.

I have not in any way been compensated for this post.

The Fashion Boutique of Hudson House is located at 3118 Gilbert Drive in Shreveport, La. The Boutique has dressed women in Shreveport for over 20 years and continues to offer unique clothing and accessories.

HUDSON HOUSE

318-865-2151


Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

5 comments:

  1. Super classy outfit! I love it with the slacks! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top! I love the pattern. Such a classy look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and black, very sharp looking. Hudson House should compensate you for these posts and better still, hire you to model for them. Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, Elizabeth, you look darling! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article is very good and very interesting.










    gclub

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.