Monday, April 23, 2018

What I Wore


Last Thursday night, our Sunday Class had a party.  It was a Western theme, but since I don't really do western, this was as close as I could get.


And yes, those are blue jeans.

I added a gold/yellow jeweled necklace and matching earrings.  The white tunic is from Chico's and is wrinkle free, which I so like.
A similar shirt can be found here on the Chico's site.

I love my yellow sandals.  I bought a black pair and because they are so comfortable, I had to have some more.  These yellow ones will be so much fun for spring and summer.

They are Alex Marie and I got them at Dillards.  Link HERE


Sunday was a bit chilly here so I opted for one of my favorite suits for church.


I was trying to remember how old this suit is, and can't remember when I bought it.  But, to give you an idea, it is a Casual Corner and you know how long those stores have been closed.

To add a spring touch and to put a more complimentary color near my face, I chose an aqua sweater for underneath.


My jewelry is a simple gold choker and gold ball earrings.


My shoes are by BeautiFeel.  I found them at Walking Company inside Cesear's Palace in Las Vegas three years ago.  They are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.  They are expensive for me so I am taking really good care of this pair.

The link for these shoes on the BeautiFeel website is HERE

Several years ago, I did a blog on "How I Wear My Grey" and featured this suit.  You might find it of interest and it can be seen HERE.

I am joining up with
Linkup Button

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. Gray is one of my favorite shades and in the cooler months, I love pairing it with black, especially. I also like adding brighter colors for spring and summer...it looks great with hot pink and aqua. Your gray suit is very classic and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU look beautiful !!! I'm in love with big white shirts & leggings. So pretty, my dear, and the shoes too. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. I love the white tunic, it is classic paired with jeans. Your gray suit is lovely and timeless! Thanks for sharing! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.