Sunday, September 24, 2017

Orange Who?

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Banana!
Banana who?

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Banana!
Banana who?

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Orange!
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana!
Now, that is an oldie and not sure exactly why it came to mind, except, because I'm in an orange mood these days.
Orange is a difficult color to wear and one a lot of ladies wouldn't even think about doing. 
However, I love it and feel invigorated when I wear it.
I recently bought the shell and jacket on Talbot's sale rack and loved wearing it with white jeans.
But last week, while shopping with a friend at Belk, I found these great orange crops.  They are a perfect blend with the jacket and I am a confident punkin when I wear them together.
 

These slipper flats came from Soft Surroundings.  They go with so much, such as the outfit I wore to church yesterday.
I wore the orange shell with this colorful lightweight cardigan and brown pants.
I love this top because it has all my favorite colors and can be worn in so many ways.
It even has a little bit of bling which is enough for me.
I may do a whole post just using this top. 

What do you do with orange - use it or toss it?

Linking to Amaze Me Monday
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

5 comments:

  1. I love orange too! You look lovely in your darling outfits as always, dear Elizabeth! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear it well and I prefer a rusty orange for myself and probably don't have any right now. You look great in both outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You probably feel invigorated because you look so pretty in orange! I can only wear it in the summer when I have a tan and it isn't a color that stands out to me on the racks. Your look for church is beautiful! Love that cardigan. That I would really enjoy wearing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you look REALLY good in both of those outfits that's for sure! Soo pretty. I LOVE them. I don't have a lot of orange, just a couple of tops, but I do really like it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely blog! I look forward to looking around!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.