Friday, December 4, 2015

A Friday Favorite Link Hop

For this Friday Favorite Post, I thought I would give you a variety of links I found interesting this week.

Whether you love, hate, have or have not put a foot in New Orleans, you have to admit that there are not many more interesting or intriguing places.
From the comfort of your chair, why not take this walking tour of some of the highlights of the
New Orleans Garden District.

If you love everything Chanel, you might enjoy this collection of short films.

Here are a couple links for spicing up a fall outfit with things you probably already have in your closet or jewelry box.
How To Build a Beauty Bundle

Now, the big announcement of the
Pantone Color of the Year 2016
HERE 
What do you think?  Will you wear it? 

And to end with something simply beautiful.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

1 comment:

  1. The latest fashion and the latest trends are followed by the students to enjoy the modern life style. To make a better relaxation in writing work with the modern technology support just . click here

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.