Monday, April 27, 2015

A Look Ahead and Behind

What a whirlwind these past few weeks have been.  A week in Vegas, a weekend in Dallas for Granddaughter's shower, then two days in Little Rock, AR and then back to Dallas this past weekend for Granddaughter #6 Children's Choir program.

By the way, I did not get one single picture of our visit in Little Rock and only one from the large screen of Granddaughter's program.  Shame on me! But, she was adorable and the program was great.
She is the pretty one in the pink dress.

We have loved every minute of being with family and friends and I haven't missed the housework  one iota!

However, with no trips on the horizon, guess what!  It's time to concentrate on the house this week.

So, Hello Housework!
 Do you have a specific order for doing your house cleaning?  Like certain days for dusting or doing the floors or bathrooms?  I did, that is until retirement happened and I realized I could do it anytime I wanted.  And hence the problem!  I seldom want!

So, again, Hello Housework Discipline!
It's got to be done, so no more putting off certain mundane chores.

Hello Pictures from Vegas Trip!
I thought I might regale you with a few pictures from our trip that I happen to really like and want to see again.
 
 
Hello Rest of the Week!
May yours be a blessed one.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures of a wonderful memory making time. I hope we live long enough to do some traveling with our grans when they are grown. :o)) Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one....I seldom want to clean either. I do have a pattern that I seem to follow when I do clean. Gosh you have been busy and looks like it was fun! Your pictures are all so beautiful and you have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.