Monday, March 2, 2015

My Biggest Blog Fan in the Spotlight

Who is your biggest blog fan?
When I thought about this, I realized I don't really have many fans, so narrowing that down is not a huge issue for me.

Therefore, I thought it might be fun to interview my biggest fan and see what he - yes, it is Hubby - really thinks.

I posed a few questions and let him answer for himself without any pressure from me whatsoever.  Unless of course, you count hovering over his shoulder as pressure.

So, here goes:

1.  How often do you read your wife's blog and do you have a favorite post?
     1. I read each one. The Wednesday Blog is probably my favorite.

2.  What is your biggest pet peeve regarding your wife being a blogger?
      2. She is so much more articulate than me.

3.  If Libby found $100 what would she do with it?
      3. The first thing she would do is tell me and then when I inquire what she will do with it she
          would probably say, "I don't know" and then ......

4.  What is your favorite room in the house?
      4. The kitchen.  

5.  What has surprised you most about Libby being a blogger?
      5. The friends she has made.

6.  Does Libby discuss her blog with you, stories from other blogs or friendships with other bloggers?
     6. Yes.  I enjoy the contacts she has made and the stories from other bloggers.

7.  What do you enjoy most about you and Libby both being retired?
     7.  The freedom to just do what we want to most of the time.

8.  If you could change one room or area of your house without input/permission from Libby, what would you choose and why?
      8. Nothing.

9.  What topics do you enjoy most on your wife's blog?
      9. No particular topics but I enjoy her photography.

10.  What if anything would like to see your wife do differently regarding her blog?
      10. She has a wide variety of interests and I want to encourage her to continue.

11.  Have you ever helped with photography or setting up a vignette for Libby's blog?  If so, is this something you enjoy?  Would you like to participate more or less?
      11. Yes I have helped and will help from time to time if I can be encouraged.

12.  Are you ever worried that she will share too much personal information on the blog?
      12. She is a woman and information is "information".

13.  Do you think Libby's blogs are interesting and encouraging to her readers?
      13.Yes. Bloggers have a way with words and topics of interest that encourage and challenge
            fellow bloggers. 

Well, how about that?  I found it interesting to get his perspective on this thing that has blossomed into a consuming interest and hobby.

Thanks, sweetie.  Love you!
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

8 comments:

  1. He was the perfect fan to interview! Good answers Hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! This was quite interesting. I think my hubby might be my biggest fan, but then I know for a fact he doesn't read all my posts anymore, lol. However he is certainly supportive and follows along with all the stories I tell him about my blogging friends etc. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good and safe answers! ;) Nice to have the support of your husband who encourages you to be you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious, the two of you! Thank you both for being a part of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys look so sweet and happy! Enjoyed reading his answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, that was just plum enjoyable and I could see Dick saying every one of those answers. Cute, cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your hubby is your biggest fan...just as he should be, right? Awesome answers and interview!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I just love this! I might steal your idea and interview my hubs too. So cute! I think you've got a good one : )

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.