Join us at
I really don't get bored unless I'm having to wait in a line. My go-to cure is my Iphone.
2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?
A hotel at Niagara Falls, Ontario
3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen?
My summer bucket list is already about as full as it can get with trips. But the one thing that we haven't been able to schedule yet is having our youngest grandchild for a week or a few days before school starts. She has never come by herself before so we are all excited about the possibility. Between vacations and camps it hasn't been easy, but we are all trying.
4. What's your favorite summertime sip?
Either lemonade or sweet tea.
5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?
My immediate response is withdrawal. I'm not sure this is always the best way to deal with it, but it is what I do.
6. Your favorite film set in summer?
7. What word are you using too much lately?
"Wow!" I catch myself saying this much too often and I'm not sure why I'm doing it. I guess, because I'm at a loss of what else to say, but it's going to go bye-bye.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last Friday, we joined our son and his family for a 4th celebration with our Daughter-in-Love's dad and her sisters and their families. We had such a good relaxing time and the food was delicious. It is so much fun to watch all the cousins interact because they are so close. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the fun for your self.
|Three sisters and two cousins|
|Relaxing between meals|
|This huge 6'4, 295 lbs Western Michigan U football player will never be too big to play with his little cousins.|
|Mary-Beth was excited to climb this big old oak tree ...until...|
|How many does it take to get one girl out of a tree?|
|Speaks for itself!|