Thank you Joyce for taking time to give us some discussion questions this week.
Well, since today is our oldest granddaughter's 21st birthday, I featured her on my blog yesterday. I guess that could be called showering attention on someone. She loved it and was so appreciative. She is a delight so it was a fun blog to do. If you missed it, you can just scroll down and meet our special Chandler.
2. Share a favorite 'spring break' memory. Not talking about just the 'college spring break' thing, but any favorite spring break memory you'd like to share. Keep it family friendly please!
I think I will take this forward. We leave this Sunday after morning worship to head to Indiana to spend Easter and a couple more weeks with our family up there. We can hardly wait, and right now, those are the memories I look forward to making.
3. It's National Pecan Month...are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite dish that calls for pecans?
Oh yes, definitely a Pecan fan! It is hard to beat a good old southern Pecan Pie and my sis, Gin makes the best. Also, a favorite is Pecan Pie Muffins. But, I like pecans on everything from cereal to Sweet Potato Casserole.
4. 'Put all your eggs in one basket', 'egg on your face', 'rotten egg', 'walk on eggshells', or 'a good egg'...which egg-spression could most recently be applied to your own life?
I am having a hard time applying any of these to me right now. But while we're on the subject of eggs, someone sent me the neatest video on how to separate egg yokes with a water bottle. If this whets your curiosity, then click HERE.
6. What's a favorite song with the word rain in its title or lyrics?
3. "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" by B.J. Thomas
2. "The Rhythm of the Falling Rain" sung by the Cascades in the early 60's
1. "Just Singing in the Rain" Gene Kelly
7. What does the word hope mean to you?
"Faith, Hope, and Love"
My hope is in Jesus Christ, knowing that my future inheritance is with Him for eternity. Because of this hope, I can live in faith and love each and every day.
8. Insert your own random thought here
My northern family has been encased in snow and ice for months. They are so tired of heavy coats and sweaters.
So, when Mom and Dad gave them their choice of where to spend Spring Break,
they chose Orlanda, Florida.
Now that was quiet a wardrobe change for these pretty snow birds.
All reports indicate even Mom and Dad had a great time with the Disney Characters and all are looking forward to spending a week at Universal Studios.
We can't wait to hear all about it when we get there next week.