Sunday, August 18, 2013

Visible Monday - Shop in Your Closet

I am joining a new group on this Monday morning.
A shopper I am not!  That being said, I did happen into a department store this past week and browsed their sales.
I found this cute little Alex Marie dress that I decided didn't need to remain in the store.

After getting it home, I realized I had a variety of little jackets that would take this little sheer dress into a Louisiana fall.
This little black jacket and chunky silver necklace bring out the darker tones in the pattern and dress it up a bit.
 I love the way this bright yellow shrug and gold jewel necklace, make the outfit more festive.
 This gray jacket adds a softer affect.  I combined it with
a necklace of pearls and silver.
 I have already found a couple more jackets that can change up this little dress.

Now, what do you think about adding these cute little yellow AK ballet flats?
Cute aren't they?  And a real deal from Macy's this spring.
Can you shop in your closet and come up with some new outfits too?
Have a great Monday.

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Elizabeth and welcome to Visible Monday! I hope you'll come back : > This is a lovely dress and you've really made it versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, I probably. Old shop in my closet for days and days but not sure I could come up with as sassy a look as you have with these jackets. I love them all!

    We are in the Seattle airport awaiting our departure. Home sweet home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby...so many cute outfits you've created with just one dress! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I couldn't come up with those cute little looks that's for sure! LOVED every one of those! I think the yellow one was my favorite. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth, love your new little dress and the necklaces you chose complete the look. Thank you for your visits and sweet comments on my blog post today!
    Happy Monday,
    Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're a savvy shopper and pulled
    together so many lovely looks with
    one dress!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.