Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Changes???

I am not crazy about changes!!!
 Are you??? 
 
I know change is hard. We all like things they way we are used to them.  I don't like for the local bulk store to offer a product that I happen to think I can't live without, then all of a sudden, it disappears to never return again.
Change!  Yuck!
 
In blogging land, nothing seems to stay the same either.  Changes are on the way, so I was advised to make some necessary changes before they are made for me.  Thankfully, these changes are really not so bad.
 
Bloggers thrive on the precious followers who make blogging so much fun.   I would like to encourage all of you who follow my blog through Google Reader (thank you) to choose one of these other methods to follow my blog before July 1, 2013.  And, if you haven't joined as a follower, I hope you will take the time to do so.

Please select one or more of the following:

You may follow me via email
(Just enter your email in the box on my sidebar... I promise... no spam.... just a new post once or twice a week. :)
or
You can follow me in Google+ (the gadget is on my sidebar)
( Google+ Followers)
or
You can  Follow My Blog with Bloglovin'(also in my sidebar)
Follow on Bloglovin

I thank all you who have joined as a follower and/or signed to receive my blog by email.  You keep me blogging.

I also love to read your comments, so please continue to let me know what is meaningful to you.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

2 comments:

  1. I've read about the Google reader going away...bummer! Thank you for the google+ follow. I do like bloglovin' as well, so I need to add that to my sidebar. Love your blog and mission!!! We are definitely on the same page, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used Google Reader...have just relied on my blogroll. I am thinking of signing up with Bloglovin' later today, though. Thanks, Libby!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.