Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Love Wednesday - Eyes

Today I found a new meme I'd like to join up with - Krystina for What I Love Wednesday.  Visit Krystina and the other bloggers who are sharing there today.

So, here is something I'm loving this Wednesday.
EYES!
May I just say that my granddaughters have the most gorgeous eyes?
Chandler
Cassidy
Savannah
Mary-Elizabeth
Ava Grace
 Now, wanna see where they get them?
Their beautiful Mothers!
Christy - Mother to Chandler, Cassidy & Ava Grace
Michelle - Mother to Savannah & Mary-Elizabeth
I am a blessed woman indeed!
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

2 comments:

  1. Well, now if this isn't the cutest post ever! Such pretty gals indeed!

    Such a cute meme! I'm putting on my list of possibilities too.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous eyes, indeed! you are a blessed gal to be able to look into all them. : )

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.