Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Foolish Woman

Last week I wrote about the Proverbs 31 woman and had several comments from you that you enjoyed reading it.  This week I am a bit under the weather and just haven't felt like composing, but I read the posting of a favorite blog to which I subscribe and thought it to be a perfect follow-up to what I wrote last week.  Please take the time to go to this link and read what this wise woman has written about the Foolish Woman.

http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/2011/10/foolish-woman-her-feet-would-not-stay.html

May we always seek to be the Proverbs 31 woman and not the Proverbs 14 woman.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.