What does a Classic look like?
- Basically symmetrical with slightly angular bone structure and features
- Usually H Frame or 8 Frame
- Physically balanced. Not too thin, too delicate, or too sturdy
- Average to attractive face
- Innately, controlled, refined, elegant, and calm with an added dash of powerful, majestic, charismatic
- May have limited characteristics of the Dramatic or Romantic as well
- Woman of elegance and tradition, refined, sophisticated, and aristocratic.
- Emotional nature is balanced and controlled
- Moderator and trusted friend
- Strong sense of justice
- Strong intellectual vision and deep emotional sensitivity
- Loves organization and detail, and a controlled environment
- Strong sense of traditional values
- You love quality and excellence - good taste
- You may even have an aura of "breeding"
- May appear to be a bit stuffy, arrogant and aloof
Clothing Examples for the Classic
Remember, you are seen as the Sophisticated Lady! So, the key to maintaining this appearance is to wear smooth and controlled shapes and outlines of everything you put on, head-to-toe. A sleek hairstyle, bluntly cut and smoothly styled; symmetrical and even lines and silhouettes to your clothing; a perfectly blended makeup in soft neutral shades; and beautifully understated jewelry and accessories express your aristocratic elegance with grace and ease.
- Clothes should be tailored or ever-so-slightly flowing
- You will prefer solid colors, but prints include soft abstracts, houndstooth, and herringbone
- Textures should be refined such as silk, woolens, cottons, or knits
- Fabrics should be those that have richness and quality; matte finishes and low lusters
- Clothing should be very symmetrical - SYMMETRY is your cardinal rule!
- Nothing oversized, superfluous or outrageous
"My dear, gracious, aristocratic, pragmatic, Classic friend, you are like a flawless diamond, brilliant and sparkling in your absolute perfection." Metamorphosis, David Kibbe 1987Classic Celebrities
|Olivia de Haviland|
Next time we will look at the Romantic.